The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sponsorship.......Supra Forum

Suprash

All,

So firstly it is with great pleasure to announce that the Supra forum will be continuing their support in this years Maxxis British Drift Championships. Last year was a succesfull year with 5 out of 6 top 16 finishes including a podium 3rd place finish earning myself promotion to the professional class for 2012.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/405249_2443782388538_1671232824_1579444_1345767479_n.jpg

Of course, as usual, this event is always open to any member of this club, my way of a thank you :cool:

Being my first year as a pro driver Im not expecting big results, this doesnt mean I wont be driving balls out and if anything even more so this year, especially with the thought that I will shortly start a new shell build along side this car. It will be my first top end build as Im still learning lots and when it comes to car builds/fabrication work, I dont think you ever stop learning and progressing. But the plans I want to do I just dont have the time nor the money to throw at my current car in the 3/4 months I have spare through the winter.

Im now pushing hard on sponsorship and I now have ready my 2012 sponsorship proposal packs, so if anyone is interested in receiving this pack, please PM me for your interest and I will get this sent out :D

But to further gain recognition purely in the interest of marketing for future sponsorship, I have set up a fan page. The reason for this is for future sponsors to be able to have a bit of an insight to the popularity of drifting or even more so me as a driver based on the 'like count'. The page is only a week or so old and as my 2012 sponsorship packs will be going out in the post next week I was hoping you guys could try and raise my like count a bit, so if you are on facebook then please can you take 30secs out of your time and click this link and hit the like button, if you want to share it onto your friends then I would be even more grateful :innocent:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ashley-Willis-Drifting-Fan-Page/134124910043669

And lastly, Im hugely pleased to announce that this years 2012 Maxxis British Drift Championship will be shown on Channel 5, Sky Sports and ESPN in partnership with Greenlight.tv, this is not only a huge step for the BDC to gain main stream recognition, but a massive step for UK drifting. This just goes to show how quickly the BDC and UK drifting has progressed over the last 3 years since I became a part of this and this will hopefully start to attract even bigger and more wide spread companies into the drifting scene.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/400299_2443782028529_1671232824_1579442_178112458_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/284420_2086124587036_1062787818_32291027_7417536_n.jpg

I might see you around as a friend of a friend is dan o'brian ( competition clutch ) and i have said i will attend as many rounds as possible !

I know Dan, I've taken his car to a round before, but he might not be in this year, competition clutch have just pulled out of BDC about a week ago so he's not sure if he can continue this year, it's a shame cause Dan is a good friend and it just shows how much we rely on sponsorship, I certainly wouldn't be where I am if it wasnt for the support I get ;)