The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fancyplates

Manic

I think a similar thread has been posted, nevertheless, having seen someone order some plates from http://www.fancyplates.com a company based in Ireland I myself ordered some plates to be made for me and the mrs. Constructed them on the site, put in my specific measurements etc and placed the order Monday night, Wednesday morning they arrive at my workplace all done and dusted. Pretty quick service considering they wouldnt have received the order till Tuesday. Top service in my books.

Matt

• 10 months later...

Just like to bring this up again. It's now 2 weeks yesterday that i orderd my plates and nothing. I emailed them and still no reply. I go on line today to find a telephone number and see they are taking no more orders for a week while they clear the back log. Now am i asking too much for a simple email to apoligies for the delay and to say it'll be done asap?? I've got a good mind to cancel my order right now, not happy :(

imagine if they have a lot of people like yourself emailing them. I have to answer some emails at work like yours it can take me a day or 2 sometimes.

What would you rather..... have 2 days spent answering emails or 2 days working on plates and maybe getting yours done?

have faith ;) if they aint got it done with 28 days then go nuts at them :D

have faith ;) if they aint got it done with 28 days then go nuts at them :D

Yeah, i hear what your saying. Their website reckons they'll have it cleared by Saturday. So i'll give them e week today before they get a phone call.

I just don't understand why they take the work on if they can't actually do it. Plus they same 3-5 days. They should ammend it so as people can go else where if they need to.

Got my rear plate last week, took 6 weeks.

It was a large plate for the rear, 535 x 175.

After 3 weeks I sent 3 emails to 2 addresses which they ignored, I rang them up and they said they were waiting for the large size plastic base which would arrive the following week when I should get the plate.

It finally arrived 3 weeks after this.

Needless to say I won't be using them again. :swear:

Now im worried. I could just order them from else where but i've already paid the money :( I'll wait till Saturday and see what happens

makes two of us mate, anyone recommend any midlands based places who can make up plates if they fail to deliver ?

The IRA no longer require funding for terror activities......and irish firm FancyPlates can no longer be assed to make plates.............. :tongue: :tongue:

No but seriously, when i ordred mine, a couple of years ago, they took 3-weeks to arrive. Worth the wait tho'.....