The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Small Supra Update

Ross C

Since buying the car last October, I have been dying to get rid of the orange lenses on the indicators for the facelift ones. Having bought the parts, I realised that I was too much of a complete Noob to fit them and wire them up myself. So after a chat with a fellow member and waiting till he could spare an afternoon to do the mod, I have finally got them done. Its a simple modification but adds so much to the car. So a big thanks to an absent Liam (L18msy) who currently has no internet in his new house.

A big bonus is that its been done in time for the first big Scottish meet :D

Before Shot taken on Boxing Day when out for a little fun with a friend (As a daily driver, I ask you to excuse how dirty it is!!) :

And after with the secondary sidelights wired in thanks to Liam's exceptional work and with a bit of a touch up on the actice lip:

Its a mod that virtually all pre facelifts should go through, but im just happy mine is done and dusted :D

Ross

Thanks guys, the car just didn't feel right with the orangies on it. All i need to do now is get the headlight lenses polished (another job for Liam hehehe :innocent: ) and still considering as to whether I should throw some nice rims on it or leave it stock. My heart says 19"s, my head says stock 17" as it is and Geo says 18"s so please :help:

Opinions would be appreciated as much as I know its all about "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and everyone has different views. I REALLY love the look of Alli's old Supra with big 19"s and thats what I am swaying towards