The mkiv Supra Owners Club

straight swap for my active front lip for a Wings West polyurethane front lip??

Supra N_A

would any on be interested in a straight swap with my active front spoiler which is 100% working with the ECU for there Wings West polyurethane front lip??

here is a pic of the good condition it is in...:)

or if not how much is the active lip actually worth??

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll124/ashleightroup1988/DSCF0227.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll124/ashleightroup1988/DSCF0575.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll124/ashleightroup1988/b-2-1.jpg

Not to spam your thread, but you can hardly see it in the pictures. Could do with some night time shots with a flash to show it properly, or some with the sun of the front of the car IMO.

Guest Kirk200

I am very interesting in purchasing your complete Active Spoiler assembly... I need all of the front end parts (motor/rolling bar/spoiler lip)... I have an ECU and the button already. I will need it shipped to the US though... Let me know your price and then you can buy a Wings West spoiler :) I'll make it worth your effort! There just are not too many options here in the US... and your spoiler kit looks very nice!

Regards,

Kirk

Edited by Kirk200 (see edit history)

Guest Kirk200

How about an offer of £300 plus I pay shipping to the US. Would that cover the price for you to get the Wings West kit that you want?

Like I said, I would really appreciate the help. If shipping is an issue I do have a workmate who lives in the UK that could be my local pickup.

Regards,

Kirk

Guest Kirk200

LOL... I am not Nizam, but i searched that name on this forum and found some interesting references. I am just Kirk, and I have an RSP 6-speed 1997 Supra Turbo (RZ/facelift for you guys), here in North Carolina. I recently purchased the Active Spoiler switch and the Active Spoiler ECU from Keron (on eBay), through my friend I work with who lives in the UK. Keron has my contact info and my home email, and I see he frequents this forum as well. I just have the urge to finish up this project, but of course I am missing the main assembly. So, if anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it.

Regards,

- Kirk

josh- it is very very clean and 100% working I can tell you that in all honesty :)

graham and jza80- ??? do you kno this chap or somthing is it genuine?? also there 19s mate they are beefy :)

kirk200- I would defentley prefer to send to UK instead of the US as that will be stressful lol .. I would take that offer yes??

Guest Kirk200

Hi Supra N/A - yes, my offer is genuine. I don't know why I got a little bit of good humored joking here on my response to your thread though. I will have my friend contact you directly - he works in Swindon (same company as I work for), and he can provide you local payment and hopefully you can post the package to his home address as well, or if you are close enough (my sincere apologies for not knowing the UK geographic details better), maybe he can do a local pick up. How long will it take to uninstall your clean and complete Active Spoiler assembly (and when you have it all removed, can you send me some more pictures)? Would PayPal work for you for the payment?

Regards and thank you!

- Kirk

Don't worry about the Nizam jokes if you are interested just put "Nizam threads" into the search box and you will see what a pita he was.

Good luck with your sale as well as to the guy wanting to buy and ignore the people reminiscing Nizam....................... People hat...... urmmm miss him...... Especially the nice moderators.... I think Branners is known to call out his name when having a sleepless night.

Guest Kirk200

Hi Supra N/A -

I just sent you a PM with my UK contact's name, phone, and email.

He can arrange payment and pickup of your Spoiler Assembly, and handle shipping it to my home in the US.

Thank you!

- Kirk

Guest Kirk200

Hi Supra N/A -

Did you get my PM? My local UK contact is ready to work with you to pay for an pick up the complete spoiler assembly... and I have quotes to get this shipped to the US (and that isn't cheap either!!). If you didn't get my PM, please try to PM me with your contact info so I can pass it along to my UK contact.

Thanks!

- Kirk