The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what front lips are these for the supra???

Supra N_A

Talk to either James at MVP or Paul at Whifbitz.

Both can sell you a polyurethane lip which is basically the same material as a stock bumper. Flexible, robust and it even takes paint.

The correct name for the lip is a Wings West polyurethane front lip for MKIV Supra stock front bumper.

MVP label theirs as a replica, even though it still has Wings West's logo on the inside of the lower lip. I organised a group buy for a dozen of these from MVP late last year, everyone was delighted with the quaility, including myself.

I'm not aware of any review of the Whifbitz offering but there has definitely been some sold to members and if the rest of Paul's products are anything to go by then their replica front lip is undoubtedly excellent also.

Do not buy a cheaper fibreglass version, you will only end up buying a polyurethane one to replace the remaining fragments after your first encounter with a speed bump or sharp incline.

And it is very bold to cut the ears off. So don't!

Edited by pedrosixfour (see edit history)

The old car's looking well Dan :cool:

Haha she's doing ok Jason ;) keeping me busy and giving me good exercise at the petrol station lol, i had just clayed, polished and waxed the car prior to that pic mate :) got some 18" Ultralite Twin-5's off my friend as summer wheels while I save for my CCW's

I do like the look of that Dan !!!

Thanks mate surprising how something as subtle as a front lip can really transform the look of the car

Car.mad.stylings on eBay sell them with or without the ears.

If he doesn't have any in the shop he will make one for you. Decent fit too. But yes. They will break and scuff dead easy and show marks. I kept a black marker pen in the glove box to cover any blemishes I noticed :). I did have to have it repaired too after a speed bump incident.

If you have the money get a plastic one. But they are not cheep