The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rubbers!

Graham S

Decided as my mate has just picked up his inferior J spec (:D ) N/A i better MOT and re insure my baby and show him what he should have placed his credit cards on! (No offence mate, if your reading this!:D )

Being an MOT tester myself, i already know it'll pass (not dodgy before anyone says) with 2 front rubbers, due to going to the pod running a flat most of the way without knowing and scrubbing the inner edge, which now is showing lovely metal cords :eek: !..

I've been on to our tyre suppliers and they said they can do me some Eagle F1 GSD3's for £94, each, fully fitted, including valves and balancing etc. Is this a good price, I'm not to far from micheldever tyres so just wondering if its worth calling them if anyone knows they will be cheaper?

I've been checking out other peoples threads about what tyres to choose and these seem to be the best choice. (quite fancied pirelli p-zero's though but was told they don't do my size, front or rear??)

Well anyway :baa: does anyone know what sort of prices i can get these for if any cheaper??

BTW they are standard UK 17's 235/45/17..

Thanks......

Originally posted by Graham S

Thats the one, yeh, he still works there. he sold his focus and got his supe, its very tidy, but to me its very basic :D .

he has mentioned yours a few times, also dave said he saw you the other day, through newbury, said your motor looks fookin sexy!!

that wasnt his focus with the max power graphics and spinners was it?:eek:

Originally posted by Graham S

Laz,

I'm not bothered about wet weather grip, don't use it in the wet!!

So just whatever is best for dry weather, so as slick as poss!! but still legal!

stick with the F1's, they're an excellent tyre. or buy some road legal drag radials:D