The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who wants bits of my old 98 TT Tipto?

roboldham

An eagle-eyed member spotted my mashed motor residing in a scrappy this week.

I was on the lookout for some bits for another member who has now had them off the car (he's had the downpipes, the transmission and the dash plastics)

So - if anyone else wants anything - the car had a Blitz SBC ID II on it, although I have the LCD unit at home (if you need that bit). The zorst was wrapped around the car after I rolled it, so you don't want that.

Link to pics in my sig.

I think it is over in Cambridgeshire somewhere - the chap you need to speak to is Dave on 01354 651 949 - mention the forum if you call.

Post here if you buy owt - I would be interested in knowing bits have gone to a good home :-)

R

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone can have anything they like - you just gotta call Dave at the yard.

Rear seats were still in BTW, although a little sun faded, they were the cloth type.

And yeah, it is very impressive how the cabin held up with those pillars - and yes the copper was also much impressed, he said any lesser a car would have been far more seriously compromised.

BT were not impressed however as their telegraph pole lost the battle and got ripped out of the floor.

R

Wowww, thats mashed. Glad to hear they stand up well under such conditions. Reassuring.

Would be interested in the side indicator repeaters, front and rear.

Also the drivers side door handle. Not the actual chrome unit, but the bit you pull to close the door.

Also the rear lining trim, i.e. beside the front seats?

Any probs getting these to Ireland?

Thanks

John