The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Meet (SUNDERLAND-NORTH EAST) Pictures!

Supra N_A

Guest ahamilton
What front bumper is that on the white one ?

If that's mine I have no clue what bumper it is sorry!! No use there really was I! Had a good day today though will have to do it again (warmer months!)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147034[/ATTACH] sorry i didnt make it to the meet but i got to gne was a good day found someone that can fix my car lol

Was good to meet you today bud. Give me a ring next week and get the car over here and I'll sort it out for you. I don't think it's going to be a big deal.

Get yourself a battery tray and a Twin turbo Power steering tank and I'll get those fitted for you while I'm on.

Speak soon mate

John

Shane I missed you all guys, by about 30 seconds. Catch up with you all soon.

Shame we missed you mate. Think everyone thought we couldn't be interested when we left but got there about 12:50. Was good to see some new members. Your cars looking nice Simon, shame we missed you.

Was good to meet you today bud. Give me a ring next week and get the car over here and I'll sort it out for you. I don't think it's going to be a big deal.

Get yourself a battery tray and a Twin turbo Power steering tank and I'll get those fitted for you while I'm on.

Speak soon mate

John

Thought that looked like you with your head under there lol

It has a few ermmm, issues. Wholly due to the TT conversion being done by retards. Will be as good as new soon, I'm on the case :)

nice, Hodge to the Rescue. :D

You doing a Repair thread, would be interesting to see what they have messed up???

nice, Hodge to the Rescue. :D

You doing a Repair thread, would be interesting to see what they have messed up???

I've have Simon my number and asked him to give me a buzz this week. So if he's cool with it then yeah I'll do a thread, but it will be a long one lol.

I've have Simon my number and asked him to give me a buzz this week. So if he's cool with it then yeah I'll do a thread, but it will be a long one lol.

ya do a thread will put all the things missed and make sure no one goes back there or they will end up like me lol (nippon autos) will give you a ring in aday or two an auto elecs has it now there is lods of things not wired up right or not at all

ya do a thread will put all the things missed and make sure no one goes back there or they will end up like me lol (nippon autos) will give you a ring in aday or two an auto elecs has it now there is lods of things not wired up right or not at all

good stuff mate Hodge will see you right. IMO if i was you id pull the car out from the Auto Electric guys and give it to hodge to go through. :D