The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I think I am getting Supra Withdrawals

DodgyRog

The Supra has been SORN since the end of January and I have not really driven it since November ish, when I got the Pug Diesel

It's at ShellShocked again at the moment and with the weather being okay today, I really fancy going out for a drive along the coast of Devon and Cornwall, but I can't unless we take Jens Civic Type R or the Pug Diesel and that's just not the same.

The coastline is always at it's best at this time of year with no grockles/tourists around

It's the first time I have really missed the Supra in a long time, doesn't help it's not even on the drive, it's been my daily drive for 5 years and it feels a bit odd not having it around

Not planning to re Tax it until April, not sure i can hold out that long though:D

This thread has been done with a touch of tongue in cheek, although a touch of truth maybe

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

If you think that's bad, you should try selling up!

The car I've got now can't be driven right the way through the winter - or on public roads - yet is way more fun than any Supra. Now THAT is proper withdrawl agony :)

I dread to think what I will feel like when I eventually sell up, especially if it's a forced sell

Track and Drag cars are a slightly different story really