1 member has voted

1. 1. VVT-i vs. Non-VVT-i

• VVT-I
    • Non-VVT-i
    • No Matter

Guest DennisTheMenace

hey guys,

my name is dennis,iam 26 years young and iam from good old germany :D

last year i sold one of my two my mk3.i love this car but i like to have a car which is tougher and have more resources for more power :)

i like the mk4 too and want to buy this lady.

i read the faq and i like your documentations.i think i buy a j-spec because the eu-specs are to expensive and uk-specs are rare.

i dont know whether i should buy: a mk4 with vvt-i or without.i read articles about that.vvt-i is nice but if you want more power its very expensive and you havent so much items to choose.

my intention is to buy a stock mk4 in a good condition (grade 4,5).for the first time i think the power is enought.later i think i make BPU.if the chargers are broken i think i want a single turbo.but this is the future and i dont know.so a stock supra with stock power is very good but if i want to tune it what is better?vvti vs non vvti?

maybe i find an answer here and you can help me :)?

Guest DennisTheMenace

i used the search function before and google too.but the opinions are different.some guys said that a non vvti is better for more power and the others said it does not matter but vvti is more expensive for tuning.

i know its no matter if you just make BPU.but if you change the charger system to a single i think one of these have more pros than cons?

Guest DennisTheMenace

looks good but to fast for start :D i wand a stock supra,i dont need so much ps.maybe after i had my supra 2-3 years i need more :D but i use the twins till they die :D

but vvti or non vvti...thats my question.i dont know :D