The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi everyone

j-a-y

just thout i better say hello as i joind some time last year but i have a good reason- something that no one whant's to talk about.:( ... so i start by saying iv own a black n/a 5sp jap import for a good 6 years i loved it! to bits but one day on a b road i came round a courner and met a lorry in the middle of the road! ---f*** had no wear to go-- so i think you can work the rest out on that--- but now i have a air top just need to make it how i want it to look like and the rest & i will put up some picks up of the new one some time.....

• 3 weeks later...

Not the case dude......we all love a good build thread. Plus, with a build thread, it gives the opportunity for people to give their opinions, which often leads to you doing things in a different/better way, after receiving tonnes of advice from a lot of very well supra educated members.

Always worth a build thread mate. I take up half my time on the forum reading through them, just for ideas for my own car :)

list of my supra 2 project

;

gear box conversion to 5 speed manual

engine change

make up new sound system

floor mat's mod's

paint calipers

paint engine parts

fit fuel saving / performance divice's

sort out trim inside n out

thing's done since i bought it in summer 2011

;