The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You have been asking for a picture of fast as a glaciers car.

Guest Fast as a glacier

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fast as a glacier
Did Jazz1 take the photo for you?

Also did you get the car in an oven after applying the paint or just spray in the garage & leave it to dry?

It was one of the warmest days of the year last year when I sprayed it.

To answer your question I just left it to cure in the garage for about a week before i went any were near it.

I was quoted £1750 for a full respray and I figured that I could buy alot of paint for £1750

I could of done it wrong and rubbed it down 17 times lol

Edited by Fast as a glacier (see edit history)

I'm assuming you eventually realised you had left your rear lights in and that in order to spray the boot shut and do a half decent job these would needed to have come off?

Did you spray all of the car? Or did you just shut all the doors and spray the outside only?

Edit - I think I know the answer to the above in all honesty. In the third picture I can see you have not removed the rear lights, brake light, logo, washer nozzle and we know you sprayed the exhaust orange so I can assume the door shuts are all still black. Nice!

Edited by mwilkinson (see edit history)