The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Athlete looking for sponsorship

dry

Evening all!

I do have a supra im not just begging! Ive had her about 6 months now just never got round to posting on here yet....apologies.

Long story short the rest is on my website if anyone is interested http://www.markdry.com , im a hammer thrower living in Loughborough, East Mids ive gone all in and quit my job last october as i was just off the olympic qualifier for london 2012 and im now training full time on a bit of a make or break. Im kind of at the end of the trail financially but full time training is paying off big time and at least lets me be with the rest of the world. So im despreately looking for potential sponsors and contacts and to promote my website for the same reasons. Ill keep this here for now but if you think its worth posting in the main forum if thats not too cheeky, that'd be great.

Im trying to put pics of my sup up here but keeps telling me failed for inserting, copy pasting and adding as attatchments??? but i do have pics of her to put up if im just being special!

Cheers

Mark

Slightly ironic, but the forum survives on people helping to pay their way with membership fees. If you are part of the community and pay your membership fee I wouldnt feel quite so much that its cheeky asking for sponsorship on a forum that doesnt know you and you are not an active member in.

Sorry to be blunt, but I'm sure you can understand why I feel its not really on asking people to give you money when nobody knows you.

Slightly ironic, but the forum survives on people helping to pay their way with membership fees. If you are part of the community and pay your membership fee I wouldnt feel quite so much that its cheeky asking for sponsorship on a forum that doesnt know you and you are not an active member in.

Sorry to be blunt, but I'm sure you can understand why I feel its not really on asking people to give you money when nobody knows you.

After being here a few months can I start a fundraiser for myself Branners......... I will go 50/50 with you if that helps??

hi

had a look over your website

impressive and best of luck with your training bud

Cheers mate thanks

Aye branners nice to meet you too mate, thanks for the warm welcome. I do completely understand your point though i didnt realise i had to pay for the forum, so my apologies for that. That said im not asking for your money im asking if anyone has any contacts with any companies looking for involvement and exposure with the 2012 Olympics here, and to promote my site. Ive spoken to a couple of guys ive met on my travels with supra's one here who thought it wud be worth a shout with it being a friendly community and being a supra owner it seemed appropriate.

Either way im sorry for the intrusion, ill take the link off my site for here and obviously i wont take offense to you removing my post if its in the way

Cheers