The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey guys from an Aussie supra ower

Guest Michael1990

Guest Michael1990

hey guys, I have been registered on here for awhile but thought id say hey now since my supra project is getting along. I must say you Uk guys build some awesome supras :). Id like to make a members ride thread but i don't have the permissions yet. So ill throw a few pics in here for now :)

Guest Michael1990
Thats a sweet car mate but you do need a bigger turbo! Just joking nice machine. Welcome to the club. Your engine bay is lovely check out Hodge on here his is similar with a fantastic bay also.

Thanks mate ;). Don't you start aswell.. my mechanic already wants to fit a bigger cartridge lol :). Yeah i know john his car is simply epic. This setup is only temporary though as I have a built non vvti in the works with alot of new parts not seen before like billet cam covers, custom cams etc etc. Also the engine bay respray is only temporary me and a mate did it in 2 hours and its a 3 layer pearl. Next time around there is going to be alot go grinding and welding :).

Looking foreward to seeing what we can make with the VVTi engine though as i have given the guys the go ahead to push upto 700hp on e85 but no more till the new engine is built.

Guest Michael1990
Nice mate, any more pics of the front end?

Not many of it assembled. Below is all i have. I have the spinto CF headlight package with a MVP lip/ euro scoop