The mkiv Supra Owners Club

More of a return but now I feel slightly more useful

Guest Costello

Guest Costello

Hello to everyone again.

Wasn't quite sure where to put the post But here goes in short.

Signed up ages ago but as I didn't have a supra I thought I should keep quiet and hang in the background. Things have changed since then......I still don't have a supra yet but I thought I'd try and help people out here as much as I can.

I run a garage and basically want to help out as much as I can. Trade price MOT's and as much coffee or tea as you can drink.

I won't put where it is or it's name cuss Im not sure if this is classed as advertising so if one of the top people says I can then I will.

I doubt you'll be able to offer much as it'll probably be classed as trading. You could apply to be a trader, but as you're just offering MOTs, I'm not sure how it'll work.

PM one of the mods (Homer or one of the red ones) and they'll let you know what you can do.

Welcome back to the forum and it's always good to contribute even though you don't have a Supra yet :)

Guest Costello

Yeh i thought id play it safe about advertising. I will see how to put it through traiding. I did put MOT's but we do the lot. I will be posting on here for our open day when we get our dyno and shop open.

Yeh I will be getting a supra at some point. Looking at one now so fingers crossed it wont be sold this weekend.

Looking at a non turbo and seeing how far i can take the tuning without bolting a turbo on. If a Corolla can get over 100hp per litre then im sure i can get mine too lol.

Yeh i thought id play it safe about advertising. I will see how to put it through traiding. I did put MOT's but we do the lot. I will be posting on here for our open day when we get our dyno and shop open.

Yeh I will be getting a supra at some point. Looking at one now so fingers crossed it wont be sold this weekend.

Looking at a non turbo and seeing how far i can take the tuning without bolting a turbo on. If a Corolla can get over 100hp per litre then im sure i can get mine too lol.

Welcome, good luck with the project. If you are serious about 300hp then budget for around 10k.