The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project build request

Guest Moddingdog

Guest Moddingdog

Just read the rules, so here I am, Just introduced myself in the New Member section. I have an R334 GTST Skyline project which I want to insert a lovely 2JZ engine into. If you would like to see the whole build? I will gladly start a project thread.

Just read the rules, so here I am, Just introduced myself in the New Member section. I have an R334 GTST Skyline project which I want to insert a lovely 2JZ engine into. If you would like to see the whole build? I will gladly start a project thread.

Welcome dude, we are in the middle of doing this at the moment in a 4 door R34 700 hp drift car.

Guest Moddingdog
Welcome dude, we are in the middle of doing this at the moment in a 4 door R34 700 hp drift car.

Yeah, read your thread on Skylineowners. Just looked at a thread on Skylinedownunder where a company used the RB25 gearbox so no need to modify the whole drive train. How you getting on with the engine mounts? Are they easy to manufacture and are they the same as my R33 GTST?

Yeah, read your thread on Skylineowners. Just looked at a thread on Skylinedownunder where a company used the RB25 gearbox so no need to modify the whole drive train. How you getting on with the engine mounts? Are they easy to manufacture and are they the same as my R33 GTST?

Ill ask Ashleigh what he has used.