The mkiv Supra Owners Club

back after some time out!

ADZsupra

Afternoon all,after a couple of years out of the scene...well actually it's been more of a covert affair..you see I bought a members car nearly 18months-2years ago which I paid top dollar for! Turns out the car was a wreck to say the least! Failed gaskets,bent crank,bent valves,oxidisation in the bores,the least goes on..anyway after nearly bankrupting myself,my girlfriend leaving me because of it n working 70 hours a week, i'm back with a vengeance ;) Lee p at SRD has worked his magic and built me one hell of a BPU++++. And hopefully with Ryan g's wizardry it will be a thousand times the car it was! Anyway good to be back guys, a hi to everyone. ;)

Adz (adzys straight 6) & (knightrider) on other forums.

Afternoon all,after a couple of years out of the scene...well actually it's been more of a covert affair..you see I bought a members car nearly 18months-2years ago which I paid top dollar for! Turns out the car was a wreck to say the least! Failed gaskets,bent crank,bent valves,oxidisation in the bores,the least goes on..anyway after nearly bankrupting myself,my girlfriend leaving me because of it n working 70 hours a week, i'm back with a vengeance ;) Lee p at SRD has worked his magic and built me one hell of a BPU++++. And hopefully with Ryan g's wizardry it will be a thousand times the car it was! Anyway good to be back guys, a hi to everyone. ;)

Adz (adzys straight 6) & (knightrider) on other forums.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?217743-Hey-All!!/page2

Michaels UK spec? Surely not!

• 2 months later...

In all fairness the car looked tidy on the outside..apart from a small dent which he did at elvington. This he only told me after id bought the car. i had the car a month before things started to go wrong..i politeky duscussed all this at the time with micheal but other than deniel had to face the fact id bought a problem car...no disrespect but im sure none of you had it up on a ramp to check the underside!! I paid 8500 for it in cash which might not be alot to some of you but certainly is to me considering its nearly cost me that again just to get it road worthy. now i couldve come on here and slagged him off to hills but i didnt...i mearly said id had major issues with the car etc. From finding out all the problems to getting sorted the car was in storage...the rust and replacement of the crossmember need rectifying way before my owership...i mean lee p will tell you what state the car was...micheal told me he replaced the turbos as he blown the previous ones...he said a TTE MECHANIC fitted them except when lee had a looked they were missing bolts!! Now im sure a shiney car and some nice parts suggests the car is looked after but none of that substitutes a well maintained engine. i know micheals a freind to some of you and yes the car looks nice but i think the financial trauma ive been through..the pictures ive shared with you and what lee..jamie..and a few others have seen at SRD speak for themselves.

Edited by ADZsupra (see edit history)

Now no ones more shocked and surprised than me...i originally saw micheals car at a show a few years back and yes it was stunning which why when it came up for sale i jumped at the chance to buy. 8500 for a uk spec with 115k on the clock i consider alot of money..but being the car it was with the recommendation of several people and a full service history i thought i was on to a winner...now i wasnt expecting any of the problems ive had but i may i add ive been honest and open on here and instead of getting bitter and twisted about it all ive mearly shared my experience and the massive help ive had from SRD in getting the car good again.each week im out cleaning..polishing every inch n detailing the engine..i look after my car with with upmost respect...and wouldnt have just forked a fortune on it if i didnt.

Edited by ADZsupra (see edit history)