The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra is going today.

Paul R

Well, I'm feeling a little upset as my supra is going today :-(. A dealer from London is picking it up at lunchtime.

I've decided to move on from sports cars and be a responsible family man....well sort of. I'm selling the family car too!

Ill put some pics up of what I get to replace both :-)

After a year or so of having you around I think you are pretty safe with that.

Shame about the car going though. I "need" a sports car even though I have a family and absolutely no time to drive it.

H.

I think it would be OK if I just had 2 kids as I could shoehorn them into it....but we have 3 kids now and they just won't fit!

Paul.

my 1st kid is on the way (August) we have a new mazda 3, a RAV4 my runabout (for the dog) and of course the Supra which to be honest i only seem to use on a saturday to go for a haircut or buy a lotto ticket or get some beers in or ANY excuse for an hours drive really. So my supra rarely gets used either but i cant bring myself to sell it.

I think it would be OK if I just had 2 kids as I could shoehorn them into it....but we have 3 kids now and they just won't fit!

Paul.

My kids have only been in the TT once as far as I can remember and this was on the basis that one was in the front and the other behind him. unless you are 2 ft 6" you can't get any legs in behind the drivers seat.

It's funny that eh? I'm exactly the same. I love having my Supra but I don't use it lol.

I use mine to make the neighbours jealous and save on petrol. Driving is is way too expansive and it might get damaged..!!

I'm the same. It's either that or a superbike, but I don't have a bike license.

Leave the bikes alone. Stay on 4 wheels.

H.

Guest suprasteven
Sorry to hear that mate hopefully you buy something that will make you just as happy as supra ownership. Don't look at it as a goodbye just a break from the supra. Supra ownership is like being in the mafia it never lets you go!

:yeahthat: