The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Virtual Works 4.5" Exhaust? Whats My Options?

JamieP

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ti is ok but the downpipe/midpipe is a terrible fit, sits to far to the passenger side and means the ti wont bolt up where it should, It has two 90 degree bends in it an all, I got it held up with cable ties, it just pisses me off every time i look at the car.

90 degree bends on the exhaust JP? I thought they were going to be based on the HKS pipework?

The Ti system is a copy of the HKS ti and is fine, its the midpipe that has two 90 degree bends in it, its a terrible fit and not a very good design for flow, also the flanges are to big, Paul has changed the design now and says the new one will fit 100%, i just cant face spending £450+vat he is asking for a new one when this one should have fitted.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

The Ti system is a copy of the HKS ti and is fine, its the midpipe that has two 90 degree bends in it, its a terrible fit and not a very good design for flow, also the flanges are to big, Paul has changed the design now and says the new one will fit 100%, i just cant face spending £450+vat on a new one when this one should have fitted.

Ahh, so it's the midpipe being the pain :(

Is it the midpipe you're looking to get chopped up then rather than the exhaust I take it? How are the boost logic pipes I have fitment wise?

So let me get this straight your down pipe and mid pipe are form paul and dont fit his own system !!!!!! but now he has made a new one that will fit fine and wonts to charge you ? this is not the first time i remember a post a fue months back where someone had his set up and it did not fit , if thats the case that is shocking custoumer service!

Hey Jamie, these are traders on the car club i belong to, heard and seen some amazing things from them. they dont have a website but i copied this off our club site

Full Flow Customs

They are a very small but dedicated outfit the specializes in custom fabrication on the whole. Primarily in Exhaust manifolds and genuine performance exhausts suited down specific needs wether its for road of race, hill climbs or endurance. Full Flow Customs literally take it all on.

They’re also non-specific to make and mark and have done RX7′s, Mx5′s and skylines to M5′s, Audi,Porsche and Ferrari. Other aspects of what Full Flow Customs do is ally header tanks, washer bottles and intercoolers. Please drop James a line whatever your needs.

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 07852 109 290