The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new lad

Guest CallumGreen

Guest CallumGreen

hello everyone ,

im new to the forum and i will be picking my supra up in under 2 weeks can not wait to put my deposit down next week,.,,.

abit of info about me:::

have been wanting to get onto the jap side of life for a long time and i have chose to got with supra

alot of my m8s have gtrs rx7 and theres the scooby boys i think it will be nice to bring the supra into the crew ,.lol

im based in germany at the moment but will be going to santa pod and the rest ,,.,.,.:eyebrows:

did it hope its not been abused it looks all good to be fair

TBH I wouldn't be able to comment, the guy lived away but visited the island on the weekends and I would see it about.(member on here davefinch) He swapped it for a skyline last year iirc

The styling is not to my taste but it has had some fair money spent on it, so if you like the styling it will save you a few quid.

Hope it serves you well