The mkiv Supra Owners Club

project advice!!

Mrsupras

hey guy's,i wan't some answer's before i start looking part's for my project.I was about to swap engine from N/A to TT but i see many supra owner's go single.

1-is it better to be single or twin turbo?

2-reason for doing this is bcuz i see a lot of supra owner's go from na to tt and then single or from tt to single.

3-what is more expensive?engine swap from N/A to tt or built single?

4-it will doing all the time problem's if i go single?(i know it's depending from the mechanic who will do it)what do you think average?

Thnx and hope for some good answer's.

cheer's Stavros.

They won't have the same pistons the tt has lower compression pistons. Have you considered going NA-T you have the perfect gearbox?

yes,i am going for single,have to stay 320 hp to re-register the engine and then i will put up the power.you mean the shape of the gear box?

the main question is how much you want to spend.

all my answers would be there

i don't care about the cost coz it will be slowly project,that way i can save more money for better job.i got some good answer's and i will start with the 2jz-gte and in the future will see if i want to go single.now all i need is a 2jz-gte engine and new brake's so i can be legal.

thnx every one.any other advices/suggestion's i'm all ear's.. :)

cheer's

Sell your NA and buy a nicely done single and save yourself a shed load of cash :)

The single conversion having been done to a tt, then you can have 500 hp even on the auto :)

nop.i'd rather do doit my self.1st) i wan't to know exactly what is under my hood. 2nd) people will judge the car as i bought it.( i live in cyprus,a mini country) :p

nop.i'd rather do doit my self.1st) i wan't to know exactly what is under my hood. 2nd) people will judge the car as i bought it.( i live in cyprus,a mini country) :p

Stavros, maybe you can contact Dimitris Keramidas he is the only AEM tuner i know off in Greece, and he has done a few big hp supras in the past few years.