The mkiv Supra Owners Club

any one at all! FMIC fitted with active front lip ?

Supra N_A

You have to have the active lip in a permanently down position as I understand it. I removed my active spoiler completely when I fitted a FMIC but I just recently bought a second hand spoiler lip and bolted it on without all the heavy framework, 20 minute job and looks the part imo.

If you remove all the mechanics of the spoiler you can bolt the blade direct to the bumper so it fixed and still have the active spoiler but it won't move.

cant you remove all the mechanisms for the spoiler but when removed all that leave it on the lip position so it stays showing instead of bolting it on?? or will it actually still be in the way

fmic are so for kool people thow the smic are hidden away and that is silly.

:blink: I guess you have undertaken some serious flow testing between the two options to make such a brilliant statement like this. After all what looks cool is much better than practical function right................

:blink: I guess you have undertaken some serious flow testing between the two options to make such a brilliant statement like this. After all what looks cool is much better than practical function right................

bloody hell keep your knickers on you fanny... :(:search:

chill have a kit kat or summit..

erm no just think fmic do actually look good better than smic that is all sorry...

altho if smic is more efficient for TT may go for that..

Edited by Supra N_A (see edit history)

I got mine because it was a much cheaper than a replacement OEM one, I thought it would look nice too but the bling look didn't last long :(.

Why did you need a replacement OEM when there are several options, two of which are from traders on this very forum.