The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greetings from Florida

Guest ineedboostbad

Guest ineedboostbad

Hello everyone! I'm James from Antrim, Northern Ireland. Living in Jacksonville Florida now. Surprised to see there are a few turbo's running around in NI.

My step-dad had this NA a while back.. image

Mine http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425317_684626183562_208103361_33717301_1894902907_n.jpg

sorry for the seize..

-J

Edited by ineedboostbad (see edit history)

Guest ineedboostbad

Yes, sorry, I was just throwing up pics that were already uploaded. not much, but here are a few more of his old one, he sold it in Carricfergus.. image

Guest ineedboostbad

Thanks for the reply's! My Supra is 95tt w/ 66mm single on a Map-ecu, stock head, fuel, etc. put down 492 @18psi. Coilovers and a diff. She is down at the moment for a new H/G, water pump etc.

Trying to decide on a new turbo..

I'll try and get some more pics up later, cheers!

-J

Looks like you crashed it into that tree!

Welcome.

I have been to Jacksonville though all I can really remember was it was closed off in the centre for some type of celebration so we turned around and went somewhere else. Lovely part of the world with great Atlantic beaches and fantastic climate. We have been to St Augustine a few times now.

Keep us updated with your car and we really do like photos.

Guest ineedboostbad

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

I found the wood pic of the N/A funny, the old fart is a bit of a gypsy.. :p

Jacksonville is good for what it is, St. Augustine is beautiful! I was down there just the other day, its a nice getaway from this big city.. Mum & stepdad drug me across the pond in 1990. I've lived just outside Orlando and Daytona, the weather is better here in Jax where I've been for the past 7yrs as its slightly cooler in the summer.

I've had the red one 8 years now since she had nothing but a catback.

A pic with the crane I was trying to avoid, which is why my line got tight to the 10tonn counterweights at the end..

I'm trying to decide on a new Borg Warner turbo for the car as the Old Innovative snail shat out again, so I'm done with it. Here's the thread:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?264020-Borg-Warner-Turbo-s

-J