The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 7th July, what's everyone's plans?

Gabriella

I have been looking at the nearest places to stay for that weekend. Because of the Formula 1 British Grand Prix at Silverstone 6th-8th July everything is pretty much booked out! As many of you already know the Supra party this year will be held at Billing Aquadrome http://www.billingaquadrome.com/

Me and few others booked caravans to share at Billing.

So what's your plan? Did you book your stay or are you camping? If not hurry up lots of time till Suprapod left but with F1, hotels in the area are nearly booked out!

When you've finished fluffing each other...

I have asked Billing to confirm up the prices for caravans and camping as well as the cost for a marquee. I dont think I will be hiring in fridges and a BBQ but the marquee will have power so we can have music and light.

So the plan is to use Billing, either camping or using a caravan/lodge.

When you've finished fluffing each other...

I have asked Billing to confirm up the prices for caravans and camping as well as the cost for a marquee. I dont think I will be hiring in fridges and a BBQ but the marquee will have power so we can have music and light.

So the plan is to use Billing, either camping or using a caravan/lodge.

I suppose we will all be sorting out our own food where we are camping/caravaning. Ill deffinatly be bring a few crates to the night event, All we need is music, Light and each other...... :)

Theres nothing wrong with a bit of fluffing :D