The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JapFest 2012

listy

Other areas are already looking into arranging their convoys for JapFest 2012, so thought maybe someone could start coming up with ideas for the Wales area?

Im in Chepstow, so could join on at Magor Services if people are willing to stop there.

If someone could come up with timings and the like, as obviously most would be starting from further away than myself.

Japfest-header.jpg

Yes I suggest this year we don't meet the other Supra's as we met them straight into traffic and then queued for an hour. Much easier for us from Wales to go in by the nearer junction as there are less queues from the west.

There'll be a meet point at m4 junction 30 toby carvery and we'll meet up on route.

Who else is going?

1. Listy35

2. Downimpact

• 2 weeks later...

would make sense dude. I'll probably be meeting the others at magor services. which is newport side of chepstow. I could always meet you in Chepstow and then meet the others, as they will be coming over the western bridge. Something to consider closer to the time.

Link to the thread here mate. All links to pay etc are in the thread (post 3 iirc)

All the info you need is in there.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?264335-Japfest-2012-Saturday-12th-May-2012-Castle-Combe-Circuit

For our convoy, timings and meeting locations will be sorted nearer the time. Just keep an eye out in the Wales Events section.

Was just thinking.....maybe we could coincide with the southwest guys and merge convoys. They should be taking the same route as us once the get off the m5 i would imagine. What do people think?

We could drop off the M4, and meet the other convoy at Woodlands Golf and Country Club, as they will be coming off the M5 at Junction 15, and is about 1.8 miles off route for them. Its about 2 miles off route for us. However, would massively increase the size of the convoy :D

Edited by listy (see edit history)

• 1 month later...