The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can you identify those rims?

Guest Rezwalker

Guest Rezwalker

Hey all!

First post here :)

I came across this Supra picture the other night while looking for different body kits, and I was wondering if one of you smart pants could tell me what make / model they are.

Love em! :eyebrows: As you will be able to tell, they are different than most wheels in that they are not staggered, but flush (even the rears):

3562896_8e51f8b8-67ce-4814-ad65-e1ee1ca7fd11.jpg

3562896_2a2c7f47-ed5f-4909-9d3c-5f6b16cf19cc.jpg

3562896_60324c5e-7ee1-4b74-aef2-c1ee1fe46913.jpg

Guest Rezwalker

Nice Devil! I am pretty sure that they are RCs, however those aren't very common anymore :(

I am not sure what is their modern equivalent, but BBS Black RGR sure looks almost the same, if not better:

rgr.jpg

Nice Devil! I am pretty sure that they are RCs, however those aren't very common anymore :(

I am not sure what is their modern equivalent, but BBS Black RGR sure looks almost the same, if not better:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]146357[/ATTACH]

I have BBS RGRs and they aren't that similar looking at the pics.

Im almost 100% sure that the supra is wearing ADV.1 Wheels. I saw pics of this supra last year, looked a bit diffrent then too.

If you look through the media gallery on there website you will see the exact same wheels on other high end cars and some other wheel designs on the supra. They are lovely looking wheels.

http://www.adv1wheels.com

Guest Rezwalker

Holy crap, so many different models.. well, I guess ima have to do some more research.

Btw supraforums.com, that will be a problem: My account has been inactive for some time and now I cannot post anymore, nor will the admins get back to me... LAME!

If someone has an account there, please PM me here.

Guest Rezwalker

Ok so after having looked at all of those, here's the breakdown:

- Weds: Even though I really like them (esp. the blue chrome version), the motif is almost the same, but not quite. Def. going to have to see them in person though!

- Stern ST-7: Definitely not the one, as it protrudes in the center, and I really hate that.

- ADV.1: For sure the closest one of the bunch. I was looking at the ADV7.1 and it's near perfect. Gimme those in Gunmetal and we've got wheeeeeels!!

Guest Rezwalker
Looks like nxvette's car from supraforums.

EDIT

^^^ Winner :D

Just found out he's selling it on eBay. And we were all close, but wrong. They are 19" TSW Nurburgring :D

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Rezwalker (see edit history)

^^^ Winner :D

Does he say somewhere which exact wheels he is using? (still don't have Supraforums access...)

They are TSW wheels.

EDIT

A quick google says they are " TSW Nurburgring Rotary Forged Face Alloy Wheel. "

http://www.prweb.com/releases/alloy-wheels/custom-wheels/prweb3910564.htm

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)