The mkiv Supra Owners Club

confused.com

supraturbochris

Morning everyone.

After selling my mr2 turbo last weekend to nic on here.

I want to come back to supra ownership now, but looking to do a bit of a project.

Im really after a aerotop supra and im going to drop a lexus soarer 4.0litre v8 into the sup.

I have seen and been offered a few on here but still not sure.

Im really after a black supra tbh, but i would really love a aerotop.

What do you guys think i should do? i have seen a few supra aerotops going now but i dont know if i should just hold out for the right one or just buy a nice supra now, i want to get the project underway but i actualy want to keep this next one.

Need some advice please. :)

cheers, chris

You'd probably have to budget for a manual conversion too? I'm not sure how the stock autobox would work, and all factory aerotops are auto (in RHD form). R154 or V160/1.

I recall Jamie saying that Noel at Nur Motorsport has a few V8's around on pallets. It's been done, so the info is there!

cheers bud, yes im going to be buying a soarer with all the running gear in the next couple of weeks. Im thinking about a r154 gearbox conversion, just want to get the right shell first.

theres a couple on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160736315579&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-SUPRA-WHITE-AUTO-STUNNING-CAR-/120859972043?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c23d0d1cb

only problem it looks nice the white one but i have owned 2 white ones before.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-MKIV-3-0-Non-Turbo-Auto-Spares-and-repairs-/170774303752?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27c2f11408

last one needs a bit of work but can source the parts quite easy

If this one is going to be a keeper then buy the right car mate, get a black one. Would you consider a red one? I have a white one but I have recently taken a liking to red supra's. It will have to have nice carbon bits with gun metal grey alloys though :)

And the winner for getting the most colours into one post is.......:D