The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from Devon

Guest oVerboost

Guest oVerboost

Hi everyone, have been reading up on the forums for a little while now but thought it about time I actually signed up and said hello.

Have an imported 1995 3.0 n/a auto(for now) which I bought from it's original owner (in the uk). 60k miles and a folder full of receipts, very pleased with it! :)

I am trying to find some new wheels for the car, but cannot decide on what type/style... Any suggestions?

Screen shot 2012-02-13 at 19.00.23.jpg

Edited by oVerboost (see edit history)

Guest oVerboost

I bought it from a guy called Robbie who had it for 6 years, although my friend Vlad also has one very similar looking also in Plymouth lol.

Here are some daytime pics...

Screen shot 2012-02-13 at 20.24.45.jpg

Screen shot 2012-02-13 at 20.24.59.jpg

Screen shot 2012-02-13 at 20.25.12.jpg

Screen shot 2012-02-13 at 20.25.37.jpg

Screen shot 2012-02-13 at 20.26.01.jpg

I had a set of wheels for sale, but I am holding them for Robski until the end month

:D And it is much appreciated, You'll also be impressed with my new bonnet on its way. Its a very rare Jun, ever heard of it? Plagiarism is an ugly word :) It isn't intentional btw, I didn't realise what yours was until I'd sorted this one.

Nice car.maybe meet up over the weekend for a run somewhere.

You should be honoured oVerboost, I never get invited to anything :) Welcome btw :) Love that car, looks very clean, could use some different wheels though as you say and possibly some facelift rear markers for the spats.

And that was a joke Karolina :)

Edited by Robzki (see edit history)

I think blackie and karolina will be organising the times etc for the guys meeting down this way. Usually everyone meets at Tiverton and then cruises onwards and picks up various people along the way.

If your down in plymouth there will be people meeting around that area and then going to exeter services.

Im sure if you make contact with Brendan he will keep you up to date with any details. There was round 10 supra's I beleive from the southwest driving up to Japfest last year. Waited at bristol for the Wales lot, and then the reading convoy turned up. It was Supra heaven :)