The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold supra rb26 Top secret

Guest ttp

There was a gold one, which was featured in Top gear magazine during the 90's and Max power too iirc. It's the car Smokey tried to do 200mph in the uk!

I believe the white and the gold cars are one and the same. it wasn't a wide body like the 3s-gte one.

It doesn't say anywhere in the video that it's RB26 powered, but the noise confirms it.

Edited by j_jza80 (see edit history)

Here you go:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=3004

This is an original Top Secret car and is gold but is obviously neither the V12 or the GT300

Andrews isn't a Top Secret gold car though, it has a Top sectret kit but the only Gold ones are the V12 and GT300

There was a gold one, which was featured in Top gear magazine during the 90's and Max power too iirc. It's the car Smokey tried to do 200mph in the uk!

I believe the white and the gold cars are one and the same. it wasn't a wide body like the 3s-gte one.

It doesn't say anywhere in the video that it's RB26 powered, but the noise confirms it.

That was resprayed white in 2001 :)

Most of the detail is correct.

You can buy cans of paint from the top secret

Topic name is bad because it's not GT300

car from the link provided by me is not white:)

Unfortunately, very little information is what happened to the white and gold supra rb26

Edited by ttp (see edit history)

Andrews isn't a Top Secret gold car though, it has a Top sectret kit but the only Gold ones are the V12 and GT300

Errrmmm; yep it is an original car sir where the whole thing was built by TS (engine upwards). I think what you're referring to is that it's not the actual V12 or GT300 first edition.;)

I'll have the V12 when it comes up for grabs. lol.

Errrmmm; yep it is an original car sir where the whole thing was built by TS (engine upwards). I think what you're referring to is that it's not the actual V12 or GT300 first edition.;)

And if i have any money to my name i will have yours when you do!!!

I wasn't saying that it wasn't a Top Tecret car, I was saying it wasn't one of there 'Gold' cars(i.e. The actual V12).