The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Part number lh. tt6 driveshaft? (big diff)

Jos

Thanks, if I may ask, did you do a search on your vin? and do you have a big diff?

I must be doing something wrong on my epc, if I search on a early tt6 I get no 42380-19026.

On the other hand, on the epc the number you gave (42340-24060) seems to match the number I got from toyodiy.com (42340-14140)

Edited by Jos (see edit history)

Can anyone confirm the right part number for the left (shorter) tt6 big diff driveshaft, my epc says 42380-19026, toyo parts say 42340-14140 :shrug:, and I don't want to order the wrong one.

Two different numbers because they aren't the same part. :)

The first one is listed as the SHAFT ASSY, REAR DRIVE OUTBOARD JOINT, LH

The second is listed as SHAFT ASSY, REAR DRIVE, LH

The parts diagram isn't easy to understand if you're not familiar with the driveshafts on the car, don't ask me. :taped:

Can't you just go to Toyota and give them your vin number and let them decide which one to order, that's what I would do if I wasn't sure?

My toyota dealer is even worse with the epc than me, plus they can't use my vin for some reason because it's Jspec.

Not that I would have any use for my vin, since I need the driveshaft for my auto to manual conversion and I change my diff, the LH driveshaft for the big diff is smaller.

But thanks for the effort.

Edited by Jos (see edit history)