The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New BHP Read Out :-)

a98pmalcolm

Hi gang. Ok just picked the car up from Ryan G and it feels great. Had a Syvecs ECU with Wideband knock sensor and Syvecs traction control fitted.

Car came out just under 434BHP due to the j-spec injectors restricting it. With bigger injectors Ryan feels the car will easily be 450BHP+ due to the cams, adjustable pulleys etc etc

Here is the Read out (not bad on Jspec turbos)

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3921/img005ji.jpg

A nice new feature is this switch. There are 8 settings and I just turn the switch to what setting I want the car. I fitted the switch here as I thought it would look best here and would make it easier to set.

1. High Boost - Traction Dry Mode

2. Low Boost - Traction Dry Mode

3. High Boost - Traction Wet Mode

etc etc

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6494/20120211143645.jpg

The car has been put into TTC (true twin turbo conversion) so there is no boost up till about 3000RPM and then both turbos will kick in together. Feels pretty killer..

I did this on the standard ECU and it was terrible so when Ryan suggested it I was a little unsure but he told me on the Syvecs ECUs the conversion works well, and it does :)

I will have a Blitz SBC i-Color Boost Controller in silver, HKS FCD, Standard 6speed ECU and Throttle controller for sale (which I will make new threads with prices)

Thanks

Paul

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)

Ahh ok, I read that as you will be adding that in the future :) What boost is that at buddy?

1st, 2nd and 3rd are 1.2bar 4th, 5th and 6th just over 1bar (injectors shouldn't really go above 95% if Ryan set all the gears to 1.2bar there's a chance of injector fail which wouldn't make anyone's day improve lol)

Fantastic results, are you planning bigger injectors to see just how far the stock tubbys can be taken? Bet she pulls like a train :D

1st, 2nd and 3rd are 1.2bar 4th, 5th and 6th just over 1bar (injectors shouldn't really go above 95% if Ryan set all the gears to 1.2bar there's a chance of injector fail which wouldn't make anyone's day improve lol)

Does that mean that in 3rd gear at 6500rpm you are using less fuel than in 6th gear at 6500rpm?

lol Supramanuk

Im planning on 1000cc injectors with a uprated fuel rail as Im going big single in some months to come :)

Hi Scott I'm not sure.. I guess with less boost I'd be using less fuel. But I'll be going faster. So maybe it all equals out to ruffly the same amount of fuel with full load in 3rd and full load in 6th :think: