The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front bumper lips

Scutch0

Just after some general opinions/advise on replacing the front lip on my supe...

I'm currently running stock bumper with the active front lip fixed in place, but fancy a change and was considering going for a RMM front lip, or the kansai lip.

Does anyone know what the RMM is like for clearance in multi stories etc? I'm on stock suspension running 18's btw.

I love the kansai lip but feel the RMM will go a little better with the look I'm after.

Many thanks!

I have an RMM style lip and im currently running on stock NA suspension and clearance is ok but on a step gradient its useless, my lip now has a crack due to a big dip in a carpark :( If you buy an offical one which is flexi plastic, it will be fine as you can bend and twist them and they will not crack. If you buy a aftermarket copy like i did it will not take much to damage it.