The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Banzai tunnel run

J_Supra_07

They ll be in unmarked cars radio ing marked cars.

Anyways there will be soooo many jap supercars out its safety in numbers lol.

I just wish it didn't start so late.

To be honest with the amount of cars on the road, you can't really go quick!

Did see a lot of police presence but most people seemed to be sensible.

Is the plan for us supra s to do a mini convoy or just mingle in?

Finally be a chance to meet with new faces. You def coming abz?

If you come, then yes ;)

Would be good to meet you, quite nice meeting members who you know fairly well on the forum but never in the flesh. :)

Plan would be for us Supra's to stick together as much as possible, so we do the route together... most likely Branners will be leading.

We usually get split up when in the Essex arena, so we all come out to the petrol station at the Lakeside services and wait for everybody to arrive, and then go. Usually gathers a crowd of other cars with us.

Sounds like a plan. Will do that then.

How many are from the area anyway?

I have some news on the Sup.. Engine has been build and they fired her up today so only mapping now. This Gentleman means I will be doing this meet as I have promised Abz for so long now. :D .. The run sounds amazingggg!! I got some UK glass headlights as well now so she will look great..

I'll be able to confirm Monday. I d like to meet some familiar names too(branners included of course)

That reminds me of the first time Abz met Branners.

Abz - has anyone seen Branners?

Fitz - he's the guy standing next to you that you've been talking to him for the past ten minutes :D

Fitz - he's the guy standing next to you that you've been talking to him for the past ten minutes :D

Lol. To be fair I ve met many members but sometimes have no clue what their user name is. I've been to at least 5 meets and met 20+ members but only know 3 by their forum names as well.

That was funny. I keep a low profile at events, and I never look how people expect.

Cant wait to get all the Supras together. First tunnel run I did I got everybody following me (as usual) and had no idea where I was going. I know most of the route off by heart now.

I have some news on the Sup.. Engine has been build and they fired her up today so only mapping now. This Gentleman means I will be doing this meet as I have promised Abz for so long now. :D .. The run sounds amazingggg!! I got some UK glass headlights as well now so she will look great..

Sweeeet! Good man!

That was funny. I keep a low profile at events, and I never look how people expect.

:rlol: That was soooo funny! :D