The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra Project

DuaneT.Turbo

Hey people,

So i bought my supra last January, and since then have been fixing bits on it such as, Seatbelts, a missfire that turned out to be the coilpack clips, power steering pump, wheel bearing, headlights and other bits and bobs, but now all the problems are sorted and i can finally mod :)

So when i first got the car it was like this:

Since then i have bought new Drilled and grooved brakes all round (i personally dont think they are as good as standard but had to find out) and painted calipers red

Bought and fitted a half carbon TRD spoiler with Carbon end Caps

Next i was going to get the wheels re-furbed but have just had a major impulse buy and have bought the Shine auto diffuser off Whifbits. Will update when its fitted.

D

Edited by DuaneT.Turbo (see edit history)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the difference with the facelift rear lights? i know the front have black backs.. i was going to go the UK spec route on the front but have managed to polish my J spec ones up quite nicely with t cut :)

The facelift rear light is grey and not black and the light bulbs are wedge types and i think thats about it.

Nice car, keep.us updated on your build :)

Whats the difference with the facelift rear lights? i know the front have black backs.. i was going to go the UK spec route on the front but have managed to polish my J spec ones up quite nicely with t cut :)

Here you go, also it's white with the shine rear aswell :).

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/Jacco%20Willemsen/Random%20Shots/672resized_MG_5518.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Done some work on getting the diffuser fitted this weekend:

Drilled the holes and offered the diffiser up, my god it was dirty under the spats and out of the 3 holes that were drilled to go round the arch only 1 matched up!

Fitted and spats put back in place, yes it was raining but it was all done before it started raining but i wanted a pic :)

Car needs a good clean now

Looks lovely with the rear diffuser fitted!

If you need any inspiration (and a little persuasion) to remove the stickers, look how clean it makes the car look. ;)

http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/Jacco%20Willemsen/Random%20Shots/672resized_MG_5518.jpg

I am considering doing that, cutting them whilst on the car so i know the shape is ok and not moved (making sure no sparks get on the car) taking the wings off mesh them and im assuming i'd need to re-paint..

If you speak to Dude he did mine on my old Orange car and can advise the best way. That would then look ace IMO