The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FREE REAR WINDOW TRIM brand new

Guest adam b

OK LADS I HAVE 1 SPARE FREE YES FREE WINDOW TRIM FOR THE REAR OF THE SUPRA.:D:d:d

its brand new the lads at toyota gave me 2 rears instead of one of each, thay gave me the money back in the end and told me to keep it for the hasel.

so im giving away cos im to nice ,he he .?:p

who needs it most ???:sly::innocent:

just paypal me a £5 to cover postage.

atb adam

Adam, I see you have gone offline, I will check back in the morning, but if I go to work before you come back online, I won't be back online properly until after 10 pm proberbly

I definately need it and will have it please

I will PayPal you the money tomorrow morning/night if you have sent me your details

Cheers Rog

If its for the rear window it's just cost me over £50 for mine if I remember right :(

It's very kind of you to be giving this away for free! as well as going out your way to post it.

We need more people like yourself in this world! Lol

;)

thats right bud £50 sqwids..to buy new... so dodgyrogs lucky night. its still in the mr t bag ,,