The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My little one is going to be a Supra lover!!

staples230uk

do they come in "adult" size?

:funny:

MissBanzai charity tunnel run 2012

We could entered the prize draw just by turning up and all wearing adult size of those .

Text from the thread

"Spirit of The Tunnel Run (This goes out to the team that has taken tunnel running to a whole new level, team dress up etc...)

And many others…

Prizes to be confirmed."

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?262689-MissBanzai-charity-tunnel-run-2012

Haha I will have to get one or two of those. Our girl is due in a couple of weeks and I already got a bib with 'I Love Daddy's Supra' in pink on the front. Needless to say the wife was not impressed.

My wife thinks it's quite cute but doesn't want here anywhere near the supe until she's older lol

Very nice. I just tried to find the thread where we got Supra bibs for Joel when he was new born, the thread is over 4 years old and seems to have been deleted..:-(

Just seen your avatar!!! very funny!! I was after some bibs but the wife thought that 2 supra all in ones were enough..........might have to sneak some in whilst she aint lookin :)

Just seen your avatar!!! very funny!! I was after some bibs but the wife thought that 2 supra all in ones were enough..........might have to sneak some in whilst she aint lookin :)

I don't think that the club do them anymore. Nothing that ebay can't sort out I would imagine..!!