The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new BIG single turbo aerotop

KamaSupra

I think it's time to unleash my single turbo aerotop which I've been building over the winter and hoping to take on this years Dragonball. It's probably not to everyone's taste, but personally I love it!! I can't decide what I like best, wither it is the Celica front end conversion, big ICE install in the boot or front mounted intercooler on the outside of the front bumper, the car is just a dream come true. She was built out of love with no expense spared, I just hope I didn't get too carried away with the styling.

Please let me know what you think :)

Edited by KamaSupra (see edit history)

It is a damn shame it's left hand drive, but I wanted a manual box so didn't let that put me off. I hope you all like my no doors look, Lambo doors are a bit dated these days. No doors are cooler and easier for getting in and out of the car when parked in tight spaces, also no need to worry about the hinges sagging.

Thank you for all the nice comments, I will try and get some engine shots tomorrow when it is light outside.

I'll try and get up the full spec later on, maybe some engine shots too. I hope to see some of you at Japfest or on the Dragonball so that you can really appreciate all my hard work on my new aero. Otherwise please check out Banzai magazine in a couple of months time for it's 10 page spread.

Thanks- Dave :)