The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member from West Midlands

Guest MrBlobby

Guest MrBlobby

Hey!

After along time watching this forum and gaining my supra knowledge, i thought i'd finally join!

I've always loved the MKIV Supra since the first time i saw one driving down a motorway in '03 when i was 12.

Now I've seriously started to consider legitimising my membership and purchasing my very own Supra, at the moment i can only pick one fault with the car, and that is rear passenger space, i know you don't buy a Supra for interior space but if for example i had to take 4 people somewhere, what is the ride like in the back? i haven't really seen anywhere that really "reviews" rear passenger space.

I have searched around the forum for this but have yet to find an answer, however if this had already been posted, i'd be more than appreciative to be pointed in the right direction.

Cheers

Guest MrBlobby

ohh damnit, i thought that might be the case :/ i might have to put the purchase on hold until i get a safe run around then maybe a supra for a bit of fun. That or strap two seats to the roof!!

I'm 6'2" and managed 20 minutes sat behind a person was 5'10" in a Supe wasn't the most practical but was copable. Long journeys it wouldn't really work depending on your passengers height.

And welcome :)

Depends on how long their legs are too. I am only 6ft but there is no room between the fronts and the rears when I drive..!!

My little sisters are pretty short (about 5ft) and they fit in the rear fine, though cramped.

Done a trip to Birmingham with 4 up from London, it wasn't pleasant but do able.

We seems to always have this debate but my previous auto Supra seemed to have slightly more room... and you can get away with sitting closer to the steering wheel on that when driving, where as on the manual it is really akward & I am not that tall, only 5' 7". Majority of the time it is just either myself or the wife so we get away with it. Every now & again my sisters hop into the rear, they don't mind as long as they get to sit in the car.

:D

I used to get 2 people in my car every day. Trick is to get the shortest person in the front. Then they can get the seat right forward and then there is space in the back seat

Doesn't that seriously screw up the drivers vision out the passenger window ?