The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sho'werks live 2012

jim

We're running a Sho'werks live event again this year, it's on Easter Monday 9th April at the McKee Clock arena, Bangor seafront.

It was a magic day last year, the difference with this show is that it attracts a lot of joe public rather than just the usual show crowd, there were literally thousands at it last year. We haven't begun accepting/inviting entries yet, but if there's enough interest early on i can keep a stand for the Supra owners club.

Anyone interested?

http://www.showerks.com/site/wp-content/uploads/sw_flyer_31-0121-442x580.jpg

Yep I'll have the supra back on the road and I'll even polish it lol sorry wash it :)

if you want it detailed for show season, i offer good aprentice rates bud :) btw i thought you were planning on a respray? or is that idea down the drain due to the 6speed coin lol

I used to be a valeter myself lol I'm just to lazy these days, the paint work will have to wait, six speed and decent brakes are in order as my own get serious brake fade haha

There's a difference between a valeter and a detailer :p anyways we should try get a load of supra to this one lads, last year looked like a good show

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's Easter Monday amigo. Bet you're looking forward to getting it all back together and running it in :cool:

No worries bud, it's not looking likely anyway, we're having to cut stands left right and centre as there's been so much interest, don't think I'm getting a space even :(

It's Easter Monday amigo. Bet you're looking forward to getting it all back together and running it in :cool:

No worries bud, it's not looking likely anyway, we're having to cut stands left right and centre as there's been so much interest, don't think I'm getting a space even :(

A show is not a show without your Pink Wheels Jim!

For some reason I tught you broke or sold yours ? You still got the Supra?

Apparently so, no one has seen it in ages tho, keeps claiming he has a 6speed for it too, mabye he has turned into NOS :) lol I'm sure he will appear out in it eventually

For some reason I tught you broke or sold yours ? You still got the Supra?

Off course I've still got the supra that's my coffin when I die lol and yes I do have a 6 speed conversion to be fitted however I need my r154 box gone so I can order my clutch and flywheel as I'm going for proper stuff rather than cheap shit

My mate dave Carlo, game as a badger lol :D

Bought new wheels today so the pink ones are going going gone :(

I've had a couple of pm's and some posts in this thread but nothing really concrete yet, if anyone does want to come will you post below asap (within the next 2 days) please and I'll see what I can do?