The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cars been away for a week.

tony tt

Well my car has been away since Monday getting new plugs, oil and filter change with Titan race s 10w 50, Auto transmission fluid changed, idle control valve cleaned out and afr and egt guages fitted into a pillar pod. I get it back tomorrow morning cant wait ive missed the bitch. :D

Told the garage i wasnt in a rush so they have just plodded on with it.

I was going to renew the brake fluid but didnt get round to buying it before it went in. Any thoughts on the Halfords Dot 5.1 fluid?

Might just order it from opie not sure yet.

cool mate, hope that cleaning out the ICV fixes that little problem eh? Might pick you up in the Supra, or lins Bus tomorrow dunno yet?

GI are a good bunch of guys, defo the place to take the car if we can't get down to well in my case SRD. :D

cool mate, hope that cleaning out the ICV fixes that little problem eh? Might pick you up in the Supra, or lins Bus tomorrow dunno yet?

GI are a good bunch of guys, defo the place to take the car if we can't get down to well in my case SRD. :D

They are pretty good and he contacts AFR for advice if hes not sure about anything. Hopefully cleaning that control valve will sort the low idle issue. Let me know what you're picking me up so i know whither or not to wear a nappy lol

They are pretty good and he contacts AFR for advice if hes not sure about anything. Hopefully cleaning that control valve will sort the low idle issue. Let me know what you're picking me up so i know whither or not to wear a nappy lol

Man Nappies? didnt know they did them in your size bud, :rlol:

Had a chat with these guys when I came up to Haggis land, nice bunch of lads and got the impression they know what they are happy doing and if mot sure get advice, cant odds that and they defo know their jap cars, just the Supra can throw a curve ball here and there, you wont to far wrong from what I saw dude. Say hello from me !!!

Had a chat with these guys when I came up to Haggis land, nice bunch of lads and got the impression they know what they are happy doing and if mot sure get advice, cant odds that and they defo know their jap cars, just the Supra can throw a curve ball here and there, you wont to far wrong from what I saw dude. Say hello from me !!!

I will do mate thanks.