The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Having the best of luck...!

James

Finally got everything sorted out with the car following the bump + heater matrix saga. Have been enjoying the car without issue for the past 6 months!

Have been thinking about it and the only things I need to do (there are many "wants", though that is a whole different story :D ) are to tidy up the bodywork, change the tyres, fit my HIDs and give it a full fluid service.

Although there is money to be spent on bodywork touch-ups, I didn't want anything more to need done. However, I went out to it this evening and found the O/S front wing looking like this:

:(

Looks as though someone has bumped it trying to come out of a space or passing or something. I'm not sure. I don't care really, whatever happened isn't going to make it straighten out! :rolleyes:

Guess I'll need to forget about saving for other nice bits and just start putting money to the side for Ridox fenders as I wanted some anyway and I don't want to spend on OEM wings AGAIN :(

Rubbish.

No idea Gaz. :( I'll check other cars on the street to see if there is some white paint or a ding on them at the same sort of height.

Scott, thanks for the offer but I think I'll just start saving for the Ridox wings as I need to replace/sort the N/S one anyway. Just wasn't needing the pair done! I only just put this one on (mint and ready painted) in June! Argh!

I came home to a hole in my door, wing mirror ripped off and damage to the rear quarter. I did get the guy that did it though. To be fair a wing even from toyota isn't that dear £180 odd and some paint £100ish so not as bad as you think.

Did you open up a can o' whoop ass on him?

Sucks about the wing, dude. I'd be pretty mad!

£624 for the Shine Auto wings (Ridox replicas) from Whifbitz. Save up time I suppose.

Although the idea of just leaving the car as is and slowly trying to save up for a TVR comes to mind when there is always something like this happening! I wonder how easy the 2JZ would go into a Tuscan anyway...

£624 for the Shine Auto wings (Ridox replicas) from Whifbitz. Save up time I suppose.

Although the idea of just leaving the car as is and slowly trying to save up for a TVR comes to mind when there is always something like this happening! I wonder how easy the 2JZ would go into a Tuscan anyway...

Lets put it this way, if it was a TVR then it would have went through the wing & hit the frame! :D

Then it will cost you £2,000 to repair!

is your car grey or white...? I will have both standard front wings in 040 coming off the car next week... I can't tell the colour in the pics, but you could get if fixed for £50 if it's the same colour (mine are 040 white).

His is 040 white too mate.

And James, wtf! You sure do have some bad luck! :(