The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody bought this from ebay TOYOTA SUPRA JZA80 8 Piece Suspension Kit Camber/Toe?

Brazil

I had a look at these about a year ago.

Tried to find out the actual manufacture of these items.. had no luck,

Tried to get some info on people that had bought them... had no luck,

Tried to find out who made the pillow mounts... had no luck,

Steer clear mate, If they are cheap then there is a good reason for it.

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

Just points of note....

It would seem the ball joint bits are replacable seperately

The steel (presumably) construction might weight more, but could partly explain the cheaper cost

Unless i'm mis-reading there are no lower arms at all included so not quite as cheap unless the above comments are taking this into account?

I contacted the seller to ask for more information and all I got back is this below!

I actually found the link to his ebay page on a New Zealand Supra forum site; a British Supra owner was asking the guys there if anybody had any feedback the best reply was of somebody's friend that bought the kit for his R33 Skyline he said his friend never said anything bad about it so could be no news is good news.

Hi,

all we sell is this one suspension kit. the arms and rose joints are really good quality we have been selling these are years and have had no issues....

Cheers

Phil

I actually found the link to his ebay page on a New Zealand Supra forum site; a British Supra owner named ‘RichardStock1’ was asking the guys there if anybody had any feedback the best reply posted was of somebody's friend that bought the kit for his R33 Skyline he said his friend never said anything bad about it so could be no news is good news.