The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Endless CC - X pads

little num

Hi all i have searched for this and did find a few page's regarding these pads and it seems they were good for fast road BUT did anybody use these on track and give them a good seeing too.

The CC - X pads are blue in colour and for the uk calipers so just wondering if they was anygood to use on track as in the day they was around £160 - £170 for the fronts.

As far as i can tell they are no longer avalible, but i have found an old set.

Not sure what CCA are, i found a set of CC - X and was wondering if its worth fitting them or selling them.

I have used performance friction and they was megga on the track with no fade at all.

I now use Porterfield R4 race pads and again are really good and seem to stop the car well, i have just ordered a set of these R4 pads but is it worth trying the CC - X pads.

Sorry Endless MX72 is the replacement

Perfect for the more aggressive road user who frequents the circuit.

On the CCX , I did not find you need to warm them up , from cold they work and no squel.

The PROJECT MU Brake Pads Type NS, is what I was running before and found them excellent

CCX Brake Pad set for JZA80 Supra. EP315 & EP316 for front & rear respectively (uk Brakes 4 pot & 2 pot)

Edited by Jellybean (see edit history)

a

Just out of curiosity, when ordering from Japan a set of pads and you have a Jspec with UK Brakes, will the shop know what is meant when you say I have the UK brake setup?

Just looking on RHDJapan , i presume it is all for Jspec brakes

http://www.rhdjapan.com/endless-mx72-brake-pad-set-jza80-supra-st205-celica-55135

In the EPC, Toyota differentiate the parts by saying that they are for 17-inch wheels. Perhaps that would be the way to go.

Edited by garethr (see edit history)

a

In the EPC, Toyota differentiate the parts by saying that they are for 17-inch wheels. Perhaps that would be the way to go.

Maybe so , I see with project MU RHDJAPAN have 4 piston in the desc for the Pad

Just last think you need is to pay such a large amount of cash for the wrong item

Is 380 GBP crazy money for Pads? What is the Average price you would expect to pay

I know my CCX pads were close to 400 euro shipped, if not a little more

I loved the old CC-X pads, they are a great fast road/track day choice, these have now been replaced by the MX-72 pads.

Endless have tech drawings of all the pads on the website, they do pads to fit the smaller and larger Supra brakes, as well as for many aftermarket calipers.

http://www.endlessusa.com/#!__brake-pads

Thanks , same part Numbers as CCX pads for UK brakes EP315 & EP316