The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Titan Motorsports Copper Supra rebuild for 2012 - going for the worlds quickest

nero

After a lot of discussion we decided to rebuild the Titan Motorsports Copper Supra for 2012. So as usual we are logging a lot of pictures and developing some new items and parts for these cars that will be built on the Titan Motorsports Copper Supra. As many of you are aware, we had a minor accident at TX2K11 in the finals of the Drag Race. In an effort to update the safety aspects of the car as well as repair the vehicle we decided to build the car from the ground up. This will entail more work then just repairing the vehicle, but the end goal is to have the fastest and quickest Street Supra's as well and one the nicest ones to hit the drag strip. The first build on this car was in 2001-2002 so its only fitting for this car to get a rebuild as it won a lot of races for a decades time. Now its time to update it so it should hopefully be a leader and stand out car for the Supra community for another decade.

Here are a few pictures of the car after the accident, we put a stock Supra wheel and suspension on it, to get it out of the trailer and into the shop. The fender of course came off. We start the stripping process here.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why have you cut the roof? Was the car flipped?

That is a monstrous black supra next to it!!!

Good luck with your huge challenge to build the world’s fastest Supra, it will be especially challenging due to E.Kanoo recent record of 6.46 @ 215.9 mph.

Can't wait to read the updates..!

Well it wasn't going to come out through the boot was it :D

Think the main reason why is there putting a hardtop roof back on.

lol, I assumed(wrongly) that cutting and putting a new cage in would be easier :) I know that if I needed to get a piece of furniture out of the house that is too big, taking the roof off would be fairly low on my list :)