Scumbags

Guigsy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would love 5 mins with people like this... Reminds me of when me and my mate caught someone stealing out of the garages at the back of his house. That was a fun 10mins :innocent:

a while back one of my friends caught people doing the same in his lockup, managed to get the door shut and the secruity post in to keep the door closed and rang the police, scared the s**t out of them on all accounts lol

The car was parked just down the road from my house. Less than 50 ft away after it was dropped off by recovery. Not on a curb. Not opposite a dropped curb. Not obstructing the road or pavement and not on any yellow lines. On a dead end road in a quiet neighbourhood.

It wasn't vandalised like this at 8:30 last night.

In short I'm sure it's someone on my road who has the problem with it.

The black stuff looks like paint. But it was not dry so came off with some t-cut. The egg I didn't have time to remove as I had to go to work :(

Car being picked up by the aa to go to ash at garage 786 now

The car was parked just down the road from my house. Less than 50 ft away after it was dropped off by recovery. Not on a curb. Not opposite a dropped curb. Not obstructing the road or pavement and not on any yellow lines. On a dead end road in a quiet neighbourhood.

It wasn't vandalised like this at 8:30 last night.

In short I'm sure it's someone on my road who has the problem with it.

The black stuff looks like paint. But it was not dry so came off with some t-cut. The egg I didn't have time to remove as I had to go to work :(

Car being picked up by the aa to go to ash at garage 786 now

Question neighbours about it. Either that, or if you know any of them who have a problem, just do their cars in and you're bound to get the right person :D