The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of Re-Spraying my dash.. Opinions needed.

Lee_e

Hey guys

Im thinking of Re-Spraying my dash to maybe a matt black or gunmetal colour.

My dash was already sprayed a really tacky silver when i bought her, which had flaked badly.. therefore I sent it to my local paint shop to get sprayed white to match the car :), Now i know a sprayed dash isnt exactly to everybody's tastes.. but i had no choice :(. Ive got bored of the white now and want something less "in your face"

Im really looking for ideas on different colours that would look nice and subtle, pictures of your dash's would be super appreciated.

Heres how my dash looks at the moment.

25597_10150181912155593_596955592_11882386_2403347_n.jpg

25597_10150181912160593_596955592_11882387_526265_n.jpg

Some good ideas guys.. i think im going to go with black rather than grey.

The carbon wrapping, as good as dave does it .. Still doesnt tickle my fancy, its just something ive never really liked.

So the question is .. which type of black .. I have no idea what types of black there are, i mean come on .. black is black right ? :)

Yep the aerosol, got 3 cans (as I wasn't sure how much I needed) looks like I may only need one for the whole dash lol

Worth getting as it costs pretty the same as a normal rattle can :D

Did you buy the aerosols in the UK or get them shipped from the US? Can you post the link if its UK.