The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sort of new to forum!

fordy_alexsupra

Brought my JDM Black supra before xmas.. which was completely standard with 88000miles on the clock.

The work i have done so far is,

Tanabe Super Medallion Hyper Exhaust, Japspeed full decat (1.2 bar RR), Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, K&N panel filter, Mobli1 10w-60 oil change, oil/fuel filter, HKS BOV, NGK Iridium - BKR8EIX, white prosport electronic boost gauge (in clock stock location), white LED dash lights.

But selling the HKS FCD and need a GReddy BCC instead!

And running in TTC atm because the IACV VSV is busted! I have read TTC is better when tuned with new engine management?!

I will hopfully be able to post a 'parts wanted' post now for IACV VSV request.

Cheers for reading, Al.

Southend, Yes I did haha!

Pictures up soon!

Cheeky question, anyone know how i can post on 'Parts Wanted' thread?

Pay the £10 membership mate then you'll be able to post up wanted thread's ect. Its well worth the money. You'll find everything and anything you need to know about Supra's on this site!