The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bradied brakelines

Guest Rsand85

Guest Rsand85
Full length as in replacing the hard brake lines? I'm not sure...

If you're just after normal braided brake lines I have some for sale here.

yup want to replace the hard lines and run the braided hose through the car its a track car

Yes, Faye at Speedflow will be able to help. Bear in mind that without a £5000 hydraulic crimper you are going to have to use re-usable fitting on the -3 hose you need, which are very dear in all materials, but particularly so in stainless, which you should really use on a car that will see salt, or not have regular alloy fittings maintenance. I think I have a few fittings for splicing the chassis lines to the wheel arch tabs, and on to the brake calipers. They will be in stainless in correct 10 x 1.00 thread form to allow you to use cheap braided line kits to the calipers, which will save you a bunch. You could run Kunifer solid lines through the car and save a LOT of money. price it all up and weep.

Guest Rsand85
Excuse my ignorance (and my thread hijacking)... what is the benefit of running braided hoses throughout over running 'hard lines' (I still don't know if there is a technical term for these!)?

it looks nice;)