The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good price for double six's?

Jimmy James

In a poor white paint job, no way. I paid 250 for a pair of 0 offset 18x9s in DW orange, and 1100 for a set of 4 in chrome, staggered widths. I have a Do Luck demo car and the set I had got stolen from my garage, so Ive got feelers out for any double 6s on the market.

Best thing going for that set is they're really rare.

I thought the £1k was reasonable for those wheels!? But when I see the prices you paid for those chrome ones it makes it seem outrageous!lol!

The ones in the drift works forum are 8.5" front 10" rear and they are all et38.

@ swampy - these not worth the cash asked I take it!?

:drool: awesome wheels if ever i saw some

Dont say that, Im still not over it, and it was 9 months ago :(

@ swampy - these not worth the cash asked I take it!?

As with everything, theyre worth what someone is willing to pay, mine were 0 offset rear and I think -2 offset front. I dont think theyre worth it personally, need refurbing which will be x hundred pounds on top of the price.

would love them! but like its been said getting them refurbed and removing that paint would be a bummer! writing out the check for my car insurance as we speak aswell :(

If they were painted before and NOT the chrome set then your be aright. Mine were chrome and its a small fortune to have stripped and then done. Plus the Ally under the chrome on mine has pitted in places but nothing to drastic.