The mkiv Supra Owners Club

back on the forum after buying the supra i have waited 8 years for!!!

D8MOA

well the day has finally arrived! i have waited YEARS for this supra to go up for sale and now she is mine :D

not as nice as she was 8 years ago but she has potential and will need alot of TLC :(

its a 1993 black uk manual, one owner from new with 126k on the clock,dealer history and some TDI

just looking forward to getting my teeth in and start working on her :eyebrows:

You waited 8 years for a certain car?! Surely loads have come up that would have been the same, if not better in that time!

Either way, congratulations. Now get some pics up!! :)

how the story goes is the car belonged to my mums ex boyfriend of 13 years, when he brought the car new he brought it round to show it off and THATS when i fell in love with supra's

so for what ever i told myself i will have that car....... and today it is

how the story goes is the car belonged to my mums ex boyfriend of 13 years, when he brought the car new he brought it round to show it off and THATS when i fell in love with supra's

so for what ever i told myself i will have that car....... and today it is

Lol, I'd want it just for the reg!

Mmmmiilllk! :D

The family cars plates are.. pop in, tot s , d1 sco. The supra was defo rocket... I'm sure ;0)

D1SCO was on the supra from new ( have a nice gay little plastic warranty card with it on with supra wrote across it lol)

POPIN belongs to lou (the dad) used to be on his M3's now currently on his lexus RX450

HOP1N was his mums ( always had convertibles) now has a jag saloon thing

TOTS was on there bus/sleeper coach but when it strangely caught alight it went on a merc ( a employees i believe)

also had M8RKS and M1XIN ( or the likes) on there DJ's blue Rav 4's

:sly:

Well done mate, 8 years that's dedication. I thought I had done well waiting 6 years to find mine.

well i have had supra's and other performance cars in the meantime but i was just passing time until this one came up forsale. even then it was only the fact i would msg him every so often and pester him that he finally gave into me HAHA

Good work :). Much the same here other than I had not seen the one I was after. Had a string of sports/performance cars but wanted a supra for many years but couldn't make up my mind exactly what I wanted and then I saw a Green one and knew it had to be Green Facelift Aero. Six years of looking but well worth it.

Good luck getting yours up together, look forward to seeing the progress. Get some more pics up, Supes always look good in Black.